We are committed to being responsible corporate citizens. And as such, we will always consider the interests of society by taking responsibility for the impact of our activities on customers, employees, shareholders, communities and the environment in all aspects of our operations. For us, this is more than a statutory obligation to comply with legislation. Rather, we view this as our voluntary commitment to have a positive impact on our stakeholders and our world.
We have established a series of formalized processes, policies and laws defining the way in which our organization is directed, administered or controlled.
Skin Cancer Scanning (SCS) Ltd. is a publicly traded company (symbol: MBHS).
We have chosen to run all our operations under the strictest guide rules and regulations of the European ISO 9000 management quality standard and the ISO 13845 European medical device producers standards.
• We are committed to providing our customers with our best possible efforts.
• We are committed to establishing and maintaining sound relationships with our other stakeholder groups such as our shareholders, employees, suppliers, business associates, and last but not least, the community-at-large.
• We acknowledge and accept our accountability and fiduciary duty, and we will act with the best intent to protect our stakeholder groups.
• We will work to optimize our economic results – for our shareholders as well as our clients.
• We will behave as responsible members of the community-at-large, participating in our local communities and protecting our global environment.